Thursday, September 16, 2010

VMA's !

















So, I haven't posted in while . . sorry school has been what's in the way ! lol . Nothing but homework : / ugh But omg I love Ben J outfit like normally I don't like his stuff it's always Legacy who dresses better. The only thing I don't like about the outfit is the cell phone case hanging out , thats played out !!! My favorite performance from the VMA's was Lincoln Park & Justin Beiber the only one's who was exciting! I was very disappointed in Usher ! I really thought he was gonna snap , but he didn't : / it was OK ! Btw . Eminem who is the better rapper out now held it down & copped some awards LEGOOO!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i really liked BoB. i didn't really like Drake and Usher. And drake is my second favorite rapper...

Harry said...

Kanye's performance was the best man
But I did like Drake's too