Tuesday, August 3, 2010

When you live for a strong purpose, then hard work isn’t an option. It’s a necessity.

Universal Studios

Yeaaaa ! Saturday I'm gonna be in Orlando,FL. I can't wait, I need a break from Delaware. Even though I'm gonna be in FLA I'm still going to be blogging :) . .  I'm really dedicating myself to this . I'm tired of being around people who's not doing nothing . . saying they wanna be this and be that but don't make any moves with their idea.  Also if they claim to wanting to start something new or calls themselves a individual but stay a standard and think they have to meet up with everyone else standard . From now own I hold my own, everyone expects a hand out in life which is ridiculous. Just something I was thinking about all day. Dare to be different, get out and do something ! 

No comments: